Thursday, April 4, 2013

reflection


Though the heavens fall was not an exciting book. Yes there were a couple of parts in the book that wanted to make me keep reading, Most of the time I was just trying to get the book over with. This book was extremely boring all it consisted of was the family members going to prison doing what they were supposed to and then either dying or getting out. There was only one attempt to escape and it wasn’t even made by him it was a friend. After that it went back to the same old do what you were supposed to do.  After he was let out it started to get a little better after he was allowed to get out of the village that he had stayed at after he was let out of the labor camp.

            Only getting arrested a couple of times and not getting sent back to a labor camp did not make the book as interesting as it would have been if he was sent back to a camp. In my opium this book was not as good as I thought it would be as when I first looked at the cover.

1 comment:

  1. Way to remain objective Cody you're words touched my heart.

    ReplyDelete